- From within Outlook, to go Tools>>Customize, and select the Toolbars tab.
- Uncheck the Groove toolbar.
- Restart Outlook.
To prevent the toolbar from returning when Outlook is restarted:
- Open a command prompt (click Start>>Accessories>>Command Prompt).
- Run one of the following commands to navigate to the Groove\Bin folder:
- For Groove Workspace 2.0, type:
- cd \progra~1\groove~1\groove\bin
- Run the following command:
- regsvr32 /u GrooveOnRamp?.dll
This step will unregister the DLL that provides Outlook with access to Groove.
It can be reversed by re-running the command without the "/u" (unregister) option.