Criteria for Participating GCR Networks:
- Committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the fulfillment of His Great Commission.
- Committed to the unity of the Body of Christ and willing to work in partnership with others from diverse backgrounds culturally and ecclesiastically.
- Committed to evangelization as understood in the broader sense of the incarnational, transformational ministry as described in the Lausanne Covenant.
- At least initially the Great Commission Roundtable will be limited to leaders (or their designates) of international, regional or functional (according to particular specialty) ministry or resource networks and associations of
- Because GCR is a more elaborated level of networking, GCR will be limited to leaders of ministry networks (geographical, functional or resource) and associations of churches and/or mission agencies.